August was a busy month for me, and took a lot of my time. I wasn’t able to keep up with the blog really all month, even though I really wanted to. I do hope that this month I’ll be able to post twice a week like I normally do, but we’ll just have to wait and see. Real life is very bust at the moment, so my blog posting may become more sporadic than I wish for it to be. But, I’ll always make the effort to try to post a few times a month. My instagram will always be updated, so follow me on there if you want to see book and lifestyle posts more often. This month turned out to be a good month of reading, but I still wish I read more.
Here is what I read in August:
1. The History of Love by Nicole Krauss: 4.5/5
2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky: 5/5
3. Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry: 5/5
4. The Bear by Claire Cameron: 3/5
For September, I’m planning to read 4 books, but I do hope to read more. I am seriously behind on my reading goal for the year, and I really don’t want to fail it. However, I know I’ll be busy so I don’t want to make a TBR that’s unrealistic for me.
Here is what I want to read in September:
1. The Wangs vs the World by Jade Chang
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
4. Beloved by Toni Morrison
What did you read in August? What are you planning on reading in September?